Monday, May 17, 2010

Website updates

Is there anything more frustrating than trying to publish or update your website? I don't think so! We've sold a few sheep and lambs over the past few days, so I'm working on the website. I am very particular and persnickety (if that's a word) about the website. I have a bachelors degree in fine art, with an emphasis in graphic design. Unfortunately, this all happened before computers were introduced into the curriculum. So now, I'm learning this computer design on my own. UGH! One of these days, someone will figure out a program to make it easy. But until then, I am frustrated.
And, why is it, that the website looks fine on my computer, but when I look at it at on another computer, it looks all funky? I certainly don't want my customers to think I'm all funky! I'm not!
Maybe I'll just go out and spend some time with my sheep. They don't care how my website looks. They don't want to be sold, and would be happy to live out their lives here.
Sorry, girls, that's not the way it works..........

3 comments:

Chai Chai said...

I think your website is great! I only wish that when we get our website going it can look half as good as yours.

Icelandics produce such wonderful wool, your farm store is great.

Terri said...

Oh, thank you for your encouraging words! I get very frustrated with the technical part of raising sheep, paperwork and all of that. Love the sheep, though, so that makes it all worthwhile!

Marie said...

I love your website. I have visited many, many sites as I try and decide how to do mine and yours is one of my favorite. And I would say 75% of the sites I look at are way out dated. Like 2-3 years! And these are farms that I know have available animals.